These brownies are SO easy to make and have SO much peanut butter! If you do not want so much peanut butter, just put less, but regardless these are delicious 🙂
- 3/4 cup (185 grams) creamy peanut butter (do not use natural, runny peanut butter or powdered “peanut butter”)
- 6 oz. low fat or fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) skim milk (or almond milk)
- 1 large egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (42 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (40 grams) old-fashioned rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender or food processor. For easier blending, place the liquid ingredients into the blender first. Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. You will have to stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times.
Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Batter will be thin.
Microwave peanut butter for about 30 seconds.
Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. (Try not to overmix!)
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Brownies will be extra fudgy, so be sure to wait until completely cooled. You can also put them in the refrigerator for 2 hours, which allowed them to be cut very easily. Cut into squares and enjoy! Brownies stay fresh at room temperature for 2 days, and then can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after that. Brownies freeze well up to 2-3 months.