A lot of the cooking utensils I have are from Pampered Chef but this is the first recipe of theirs I have posted. The cream filling was the perfect addition to the strawberries and chocolate combination! Enjoy!
- nonstick cooking spray with flour
- 1 package (18-21 oz or 450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients on the box)
- 2 square (1 oz/30 g) white chocolate for baking
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 1 pint small strawberries, sliced
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray cups of mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill wells of pan 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake). Remove pan from oven; immediately press tops of brownies to make indentations.
Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan; cool completely. Wash pan; repeat with remaining batter. Combine white chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth; cool slightly. In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Pipe cream cheese mixture into brownie cups; top with strawberries.